Sharon | Center
We are hiring a Customer Support Representative to manage customer queries and complaints and a liaison between support agents and engineering team. You will also be asked to process orders, help troubleshoot, and escalate complaints across a number of communi... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
We are hiring a Customer Support Representative to manage customer queries and complaints and a liaison between support agents and engineering team. You will also be asked to process orders, help troubleshoot, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with mobile applications as well as deep dive investigation for product related issues.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
Managing large amounts of incoming calls
Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Taking the extra mile to engage customers
Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Communicating with customers through various channels (Phone, Emails, Chat).
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
Perform a deep dive analysis of customer-specific product related issues and share results with the engineering team.
Develop tools to enhance the support troubleshooting capabilities
Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Ability to work in Evening Shifts: Sunday to Thursday 4pm-12am
- Native English
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative: An Advantage
- Experience with software troubleshooting methods and tools
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Knowledge of SQL queries and Excel in a high level- An advantage
- Familiarity with CRM/Ticket management systems and practices: An Advantage
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Job is closed.