Time To Know, the most innovative e-learning solution out there and one of the most successful Israe... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
Time To Know, the most innovative e-learning solution out there and one of the most successful Israeli companies, is looking for a bright Content Manager to join our all-¬star team.
We're looking for a person who is passionate about content marketing and is looking to grow and develop as a professional in the industry, with a focus of managing all marketing content initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience. This is your chance to be part of something big, by serving as a key asset for our groundbreaking solution.
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
• Create content – ownership of all marketing content activities such as writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, material for social media channels, and more
• Manage and own all marketing content activities from A to Z – researching, writing, implementing and editing all materials.
• Work closely with other departments such as sales, product, and design
• Manage all Marcom activities and ensure the timely delivery of effective internal and external communications materials inline with marketing plans
• Engage in social media channels in order to increase organic traffic and brand awareness
• Help guide the voice & tone for all internal & external communications
• Review externally developed materials to ensure adherence to brand guidelines & voice
• Develop and/or edit essential online marketing content including website copy, video scripts, etc.
• Optimize content according to SEO
• Use Google Analytics and content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
• Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
• Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
• Native English speaker- a must
• 2+ years content-related online marketing experience
• Excellent writing skills. Please include writing samples and/or any relevant links to content, projects, etc.
• Ability to think creatively & strategically, demonstrating passion around finding the best way to tell every story
• Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
• Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
• Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
• Willing to take on new projects when necessary
• Good team player while still able to work on things independently
• Organized—able to manage multiple projects & meet deadlines
• Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
• Continually measure reader engagement with content, and iterate to improve content definition, craft, and distribution
• Academic degree in Marketing or Journalism- an advantage
Job is closed.