Sharon | Center
Nextage is a leading financial services firm specializing in the high-tech business ecosystem of Isr... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
Nextage is a leading financial services firm specializing in the high-tech business ecosystem of Israel and the United States.
We are seeking great people who are interested in professional growth, and an opportunity to work with an excellent, first class team. When you join us, you become part of a supportive, innovative and ambitious company.
• Reporting to corporate;
• Managing payroll communications with the corporate;
• Review and approval of payroll;
• Communication of tax issues with the corporate;
• Preparation of annual financial statements and tax
• Ensuring compliance with all bookkeeping and tax
requirements, including income tax, National Insurance,
VAT and employment taxes;
• Handling ongoing routine matters.
• At least 2-3 years as a controller in a Global company;
• English Mother tongue including good writing skills;
• Big 4 Accounting firm experience;
• Degree in Accounting; CPA required;
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced
environment. Excellent time-management and
• Hands-on, passionate and able to interact effectively with
all levels of the organization and among different clients;
• Independent and confident demeanor;
• Great analytical skills and attention to details.
Job is closed.