Sharon | Center
Sensica's goal is to be a beauty consultant to our consumers. To be there and guide them through tre... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
Sensica's goal is to be a beauty consultant to our consumers. To be there and guide them through treatments so they can get the best results possible. We know that after a few uses people can lose interest in their new gadget and leave it in a drawer someplace, but this is not what we want. At Sensica, we not only focus our efforts on developing products that really work, but also on really being there for our consumers to help them get the results of their dreams.
We want a real relationship and a real bond with our Sensica users. We want to be just a short phone call away for any beauty related advice they might need.
1. Provide professional explanations, tips and treatment support – face-to-face: Facetime/Skype
2. Improve user results
3. Provide confidence and long-term use of the device
4. Sell further products (devices, creams, accessories…) through coupons (No money transactions)
5. Create content for social media – posts/videos/tips
6. Call consumers based on appointment
7. Call customers after 3 days of device receipt
8. Activate Chat
Managing cosmetician responsibilities:
**one cosmetician overseeing the call centre
1. Create personalised treatment protocols on a per user basis
2. Train new cosmeticians
3. Oversee quality standards (such as our “friendliness” level)
English - Mother Tongue
Relevant Education - must
Job is closed.