Sharon | Center
A successful software company in the field of online gaming is looking for an experience Affiliate M... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
A successful software company in the field of online gaming is looking for an experience Affiliate Manager.
In this job role, you will manage the ever-growing supply for our mobile acquisition and monetization solutions. In this way, you play an important role in the further growth of our company and close partnerships with top affiliate / supply partners.
You on board new affiliates by prospecting, qualifying and generating new business and be their first point of contact.
Your traffic monetization will be oriented towards the Nutra vertical in order to expand and develop these activities.
• Prospecting, qualifying and onboarding new affiliates / supply partners oriented towards the Nutra vertical.
• Manage accounts, maintain and up-sell accounts to reach business objectives and targets.
• Launch new campaigns and manage existing campaigns, oriented towards the Nutra vertical.
• Constantly looking for new ways to grow revenue amongst current affiliate base and work with the relevant Creative Clicks team to make it happen.
• Analyzing / interpreting data for monitoring campaign progress.
• Intake new partners before sign-up (inbound sales).
• Proactive advice to guide traffic direction.
• Manage finance (Accounts Payable) for partners.
• Above market standard remuneration.
• Being part of a professional and experienced international team.
• The opportunity to perform on a high level of independency.
• Wide range of tools and knowledge for personal development.
• Opportunities to travel.
• Minimum 1 year of experience as an Affiliate Manager.
• Experience in Online casino – advantage.
• Strong affinity with online performance marketing.
• Good understanding of online sales and marketing.
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Analytical and accurate.
• Performance and result driven.
• Strong communication skills (Native English Speaker).
Job is closed.