Sharon | Center
A leading financial services firm specializing in the high-tech business ecosystem of Israel and the United States is seeking great people who are interested in professional growth, and an opportunity to work with an excellent, first class team. When you join,... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
A leading financial services firm specializing in the high-tech business ecosystem of Israel and the United States is seeking great people who are interested in professional growth, and an opportunity to work with an excellent, first class team. When you join, you become part of a supportive, innovative and ambitious company.
• Overseeing the preparation of the several Companies financial statements, A/R and cash management, and internal management reporting and controls, including budget monitoring, under the direction of the CFO.
• Overseeing payroll, option grants and additional Finance related processes.
• Managing the financial reporting of the clients and their subsidiaries revenue cycle.
• Managing the day to day relationship with independent auditors; ensuring the clients are in full compliance with all financing agreements, regulatory requirements, corporate policies and procedures.
• Ensuring compliance with all tax reporting requirements, including income tax, sales tax and employment taxes.
• Successful management and oversight of the day-to-day accounting and financial operations, including Cash receipts and disbursement cycles, payroll oversight, customer and vendor management process, and banking oversight.
Salary expectation - 18K
• At least 1-2 years as a corporate controller in Hi-tech company or Global company.
• English Mother tongue - Must
• A combination of Big 4 Accounting firm experience
• Degree in Accounting; CPA required
• Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
• Experience with US GAAP
• Hands-on, passionate and able to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and among different clients.
• Independent and confident demeanor.
• Great analytical skills and attention to details
Job is closed.