North | Sharon | Center | South
An established international educational franchising company located in Misgav at the Galill is look... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
An established international educational franchising company located in Misgav at the Galill is looking for a skilled, passionate, and self-driven Customer Accounts Manager & Junior Sales to join its team.
We are searching for the right candidate, that can contribute to our dedicated Business Development and sales teams, with the intent to recruit new franchisees globally and support existing ones.
The AM’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new growth opportunities.
In addition, the AM will be responsible for achieving sales KPI’s and manage the day to day sales flow.
• Operating as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned customers
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• New customer onboarding and support
• Manage periodic meetings with customers to discuss business growth and development
• Follow up on payments and debt collection
• Revision and approval of new sales and resales
• Identify new business opportunities and customer needs
• Position requires traveling abroad to take part in business conferences and to conduct field visits
• Resolving product, service, or supply issues in accordance to company policies
• Prepare periodic reports on customers performance, sales, and service issues
• Maintains sales records by updating account information
• Make first cold calls and present online presentations to potential candidates
Skills & Abilities:
• English at a mother tongue level - a must; other languages - a plus
• Strong knowledge of customer support and principal sales methodology
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Prior experience with of Salesforce & Priority – a plus
• Great verbal communication and writing skills and the ability to use positive language
• Exceptional planning and prioritization skills as well as a strong ability to strategize and plan
• Ability to work in collaboration with other cross-functional teams