Sharon | Center
The SDR Team Leader is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for the Regional Sales Consultants. The team lead will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, continuous training and ensuring the growth and s... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
The SDR Team Leader is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified sales opportunities in Target Accounts for the Regional Sales Consultants. The team lead will be responsible for hiring, onboarding, continuous training and ensuring the growth and success of the SDRs, as well as performing SDR tasks himself. This role collaborates closely with sales and marketing groups to maximize pipeline creation. The SDR Team Lead will define and align SDR goals, strategy and tactics to company initiatives.
• Managing a team of 2 SDRs (which is expected to grow fast)
• Mentor the SDRs and providing them with tools, knowledge and best practices
• Expand TechSee's client base through outbound prospecting.
• Ongoing analytics on the team performances and results
• Analyze research and identify prospective clients and acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites.
• Conduct lead generating, nurturing and qualification activities leveraging existing outbound marketing, contact database, prospecting processes and supporting collateral.
• Competently convey TechSee position, value and differentiation to different levels of prospect contacts
• Qualify and maintain documentation supporting lead qualification criteria
• Book meetings and allocate to Account Executives (per guidelines) that carry high revenue opportunities!
• Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in TechSee products.
• Researching prospective clients and acquiring high-level contacts by leveraging third-party databases and social networking sites.
• Build and maintain a profitable sales pipeline!
• Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred.
• 3-5 Years of corporate or startup experience in a Enterprise SaaS SDR/sales is a plus.
• The candidate must be a strong coach & leader, extremely well organized and continuously improve the SDR program as a whole. This is a great opportunity to support a fast growing company where your responsibilities will increase exponentially with your ability.
• Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
• Proficiency in all phone, email and online prospecting tasks utilizing Salesforce,
LinkedIn, contact databases and other sales tools.
Familiarity with Salesforce and Outreach
• Excellent computer skills, specific proficiency with MS Excel and an aptitude to learn new applications is
• Strong desire to be in technology sales.
• Experience being held to metrics is an advantage.
• Perfect English, excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• English as mother tongue a plus.
• Additional languages a plus.