Sharon | Center
An international digital healthcare provider is looking for a content manager to join our marketing... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
An international digital healthcare provider is looking for a content manager to join our marketing team and to manage content creation for our online healthcare portal and health sites. It is one of the key positions in the marketing team and beside writing skills requires good organizational and communication skills.
Responsibilities and Duties:
● Manage content creation for the healthcare online portal and health sites.
● Coordinate content creation between agencies and outsourced individual writers
● Make topic research and define the must have content for each task
● Define content templates and create task briefs for the content writers
● Review created content, provide feedback to content writers and edit when required
● Make sure the content is aligned with requirements - template, style & tone, regulation
● Collaborate with CMS managers to ensure content is uploaded to site
● Collaborate with SEO, Growth and Product teams on the related tasks
● Plan monthly content creation and track deadlines.
● Native German speaker
● Minimum 3 years of experience as a content writer
● Experience in web projects as a part of marketing or content team
● Understanding of SEO writing requirements
● Higher education in languages / literature / linguistics
● Fluent writing and speaking English
● Experience in medical or pharmaceutical field - big advantage
● Project or tasks management experience - big advantage
Job is closed.