Skyline AI is looking for an exceptional Real Estate Analyst for it’s Tel Aviv office, who will work... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
Skyline AI is looking for an exceptional Real Estate Analyst for it’s Tel Aviv office, who will work closely with the company's New York-based VP of Investments. The position encompasses assistance in all transaction aspects including sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, closing and asset management.
- Source, underwrite, and analyze potential investments, focusing on the US Multifamily asset class
- Track market activity to identify new target markets and opportunities and perform comprehensive industry and market research
- Assemble and modify business models utilizing Excel
- Prepare in-depth investment committee reports
- Assist in the due diligence process of new investments
- Perform and analyze asset management aspects of the company’s portfolios
- Contribute to Skyline’s R&D efforts to perfect the company’s technological platform
- 3+ years of direct experience in multifamily acquisition is required from an institutional-grade real estate investor.
- Acquisition experience in other asset classes is a plus.
- Extraordinary research and analysis abilities.
- Exceptional Excel modeling skills. ARGUS is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Very good technological orientation.
- Willingness to work in a demanding environment in a full-time position.
- Ability to work independently and set priorities within a high paced environment.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Proficiency in English is mandatory.
- Diligent, resourceful, meticulous, solid work ethic and a team player.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Accounting or Economics. MBA is a plus.
Job is closed.