Sharon | Center | Jerusalem & Area
We’re looking for a creative self-starter, who has strong domain experience in performance marketing... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
We’re looking for a creative self-starter, who has strong domain experience in performance marketing to develop and execute comprehensive, multi-channel strategies driving acquisition campaigns to meet business goals. The right candidate will be a data-driven marketer with strength in paid acquisition marketing, particularly in the Facebook and Google advertising platforms.
You should have an eye for optimizing creatives and various ad types. You must be comfortable launching and optimizing campaigns at scale, effectively handling the day-to-day tactical execution across various channels to drive new customers, retain existing customers, and hit ROI goals.
• Develop multi-channel marketing strategies to drive acquisition. conversion & retention - partnering with internal channel teams to produce and execute strategy.
• Execute campaigns and promotions in paid & organic channels
• Drive weekly, monthly, quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve each digital channel’s ROI without losing sight of growth
• Partner with internal creative team, directing creative asset needs from kickoff through execution. Guide creative direction around marketing ads (photo, video, copy) to drive performance in campaigns.
• Manage marketing budget for assigned areas of accountability, Oversee budget allocation, execution of authorized plans, and final reconciliation.
Proven experience in a similar role.
Fluency in English.