Jerusalem & Area
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills. An... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills. An individual who has high standards and is thrilled by achieving goals. Someone that always wants to go higher and be better. Someone who doesn’t settle for anything other than excellence.
An individual that shares the same values we have:
• Customer care: Always goes the extra mile for the customer
• Passion: Committed in heart and mind
• Quality: What we do, we do well
• Accountability: If it's meant to be, it's up to me
The Language Consultant & Customer Relations Manager is responsible for developing long term relationships with current and new customers and helping them find the best learning solutions.
Who we are:
An international institution, helping people to fulfill their dream to learn Hebrew easily quickly and effectively, while enjoying the process.
We are the #1 company for anyone who desires to study Hebrew and experience Israeli culture and be able to communicate with native Israelis in only 5 days, when being in Israel. Online courses from the comfort of your own home are an option as well. We also provide world-wide institutions with iHebrew™ curriculum and training for their dedicated Hebrew language staff.
Experience in customer service, marketing and sales:
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills are required, as well as internet research abilities
• Familiarity with English speaking communities in Israel and abroad
• Thinking out of the box
• Proven track record of meeting sales goals
• English – mother tongue
• Hebrew skills – advantage
Job is closed.