Sharon | Center
iMDsoft, a global leader in clinical information systems, is looking for an experienced and talented... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
iMDsoft, a global leader in clinical information systems, is looking for an experienced and talented Technical Implementation Engineer to join our Professional Services division.
As a part of the project technical implementation team, you will be responsible for installing and integrating our product into customers’ hospital information system environment.
The position includes providing training, performing on-site testing, and offering support using remote tools.
This is a full-time position in our Tel Aviv office that requires occasional travel to customer premises worldwide, up to 25% of the position.
Main elements of the role are:
• Achieving a high level of understanding of the product architecture and platform
• Implementing solutions according to a signed project scope
• Troubleshooting technical issues associated with implementation and production systems
Company Location: Tel Aviv (Kiryat Atidim)
• German -mother tongue – Necessary
• 2+ years of experience in a comparable technical support and/or deployment position
• Ability to understand and troubleshoot system and applications flows and provide technical solutions
• Strong skills in building organized processes and structured formal documentation
• Thorough knowledge of networking and operating systems
• Experience with Microsoft technology (WIN Server 2008/2012, Registry)
• High level of English and German
• Customer service orientation
• Knowledge of SQL Server 2012 and above (installation, configuration, backup and restore, SQL scripting). - An advantage
• Training and presentation skills - An advantage
• MCSE/ MCP certification – An advantage
• Experience writing design specification documents – An advantage
• Experience of healthcare IT – An advantage
• Experience working with medical devices protocols, signals and physical connection – An advantage
• Independent and self-learner
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Accurate and Consistent
• Problem solving abilities - thinks outside the box with a ‘can do’ attitude
• Ability to work under pressure
Job is closed.