Sharon | Center
Gameffective supercharges employee performance and learning using digital motivation, gamification and real time feedback. Our visionary SaaS product has been adopted by some of the world’s largest enterprises – Microsoft, Singtel, Telia, Sykes, Nature Sweet a... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
Gameffective supercharges employee performance and learning using digital motivation, gamification and real time feedback. Our visionary SaaS product has been adopted by some of the world’s largest enterprises – Microsoft, Singtel, Telia, Sykes, Nature Sweet and others.
If you join us, you’ll get to play around (pun intended …) with the world’s leading employee digital engagement platform, and have unparalleled exposure to the people that determine the future of the workplace and its culture.
It really doesn’t get any better. Join us!
• Manage client relationships, ensure client’s satisfaction and client’s retention, from deployment phase and on.
• Learn customer technical and business environment relevant to the success of the implementation
• Interpret customer requirements to product capabilities, taking customer’s goals, objectives and business processes to propose the best solution
• Share best practices to ensure informed decisions are being made
• Train the customer on the self-service aspect s of the platform
• Ensure customer buy in throughout the process
• Ensure on time, on budget quality delivery to the customer
• Analyze customer’s data inputs for trends, distribution and other statistical aspects.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills in English and French
• Prior experience in increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention. Preferable working for SaaS companies or one of the big SI
• Proven ability to drive continuous value
• Experience working with fortune 500 clients
• Detail oriented and analytical.
• Strong team player and self-starter.
• Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
• Excellent trouble shooter
• Excellent time management skills for yourself and others
• Bachelor degree preferable in process engineering, computer science
• Some travel required
• SQL queries– a must!
• Prior experience with using analytical tools (Such as: Qlik, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
• Prior experience in systems integration – a must!
Job is closed.