Sharon | Center
As one of Israel’s leading Inbound Marketing specialists, Penguin Marketing offers a dynamic, empowe... More Details
What You Will Be Doing:
As one of Israel’s leading Inbound Marketing specialists, Penguin Marketing offers a dynamic, empowering and fun work environment, while allowing fast professional growth for the right candidate.
If you consider yourself to be detail oriented, analytical, proactive and creative, then we look forward to receiving your application.
You will be responsible for:
• Managing and maintaining PPC activities for Penguin Strategies client accounts in collaboration with account management teams.
• Continual optimization of client PPC accounts and campaigns including ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization opportunities, designing and executing tests to create new acquisition strategies, landing page testing, competitor and landscape analysis.
• Strategize and Implement successful bidding strategies and manage client budgets.
• Working on paid media campaigns across Google and social channels, with a heavy focus on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google Search.
• Conducting, measuring, and implementing the results of A/B tests for ad copy and audience targeting.
• Analyze client’s business goals (increase leads, increase sales, awareness, funnel nurture, etc.) and translate to a digital marketing proposal.
In terms of Experience and skills you will have:
• 2-4 years of experience running PPC campaigns in Google, Facebook and other channels.
• Highly analytical, highly organized, strong attention to detail.
• Understanding of the B2B landscape and B2B personas.
• Great communication (will be working with account teams + client-facing)
• Oversee accounts on search platforms and paid social media
• Experience and capabilities using Google tag manager